Cold Metal DYCOMET
This Cold Metal Spray technology is unique. We have been discovering new applications virtually every month - often in partnership with companies coming to us with their challenges. We then investigate the options available and often achieve astonishing results.
This unique metal coating system differs from other systems by virtue of its user-friendliness and countless practical applications.
The process is perfect for repairing all sorts of damage sustained by metal components, e.g. knocks, dents, scratches, rust spots, cracks, etc. Depending on the situation, it is even possible to make temporary or permanent repairs where it would otherwise cost too much and/or take too long (downtime) to replace the part.
- Suitable for all regular power supplies (220 VAC, 3.3 kW) and compressed air supplies (6 bar)
- Lightweight (18 kg) and compact size (55 . 26 . 48 cm), i.e. portable!
- Extremely easy to use
- Ready to spray metal within 10 seconds
- Surface pre-treatment is often unnecessary thanks to the technology used
- Quick and simple conversion for blasting using the same system
- Manual and/or automated operation
Benefits of Cold Spray
This technology has numerous benefits, e.g. making repairs and applying protective and conductive coatings, etc. The technology is so new that many applications remain to be discovered. Please feel free to contact us to investigate the various options available.
Some of the most important benefits:
- No heat input
- Countless applications
- Ready to spray within 10 minutes
- Pre-treatment often unnecessary
- Immediately ready for finishing
- Equipment can be connected anywhere – indoors or outdoors
- Energy efficient
- Durable solution